If you are looking to become a marketing-cloud-consultant, one of the first steps is to take the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant pdf dumps. The Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam questions your knowledge of all things related to marketing and cloud computing. This blog will give you an overview of what this exam entails and how you can prepare for it.
Following Are the Some Questions Taken From Marketing-Cloud-Consultant PDF Dumps
Q1: As part of their brand guidelines, Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) uses a custom brand font for all print marketing materials. NTO wants to use their custom brand font in email as well. What is the recommended best practice for font usage in email?
- Use a web-safe font for the text that closely matches the brand’s custom font.
- Build an email as one image, with all text saved in the brand font.
- Edit and email HTML to list the custom brand font in the style tag’s font-family property.
- Build an email using multiple images, with all text saved in the brand font.
Q2: Northern Trail Outfitters is noticing a gradual decline in the percentage of conversions per email sent in their digital marketing campaign. A new initiative is being adopted to reverse the trend what action should be taken to increase subscriber engagement?
- Increase volume of emails to a wider audience.
- Increase the use of dynamic content in emails.
- Adopt a Cart Abandonment Email Campaign.
- Introduce more identity verification steps in the check-out process.
Q3: A retail company needs to create journeys that will target subscribers based on the website. They have identified 3 separate groups: * Customers who searched for an item on their website. * Customers who abandoned a cart on their website. * Customers who made a purchase on their website. What should the consultant ask in order to design the data structure for this solution?
- Should customers exit the journey when the goal is met?
- How are subscribers identified in your web analytics?
- How many messages should be included in each journey?
- How long after the occurs will a subscriber need to enter a journey? E. Should a single customer exist in multiple journeys at the same time?
What is the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Training Kit?
The Marketing-Cloud-Consultant study kit is a two-hour, 60 question multiple-choice exam. They are administered by Parametric, an accredited third-party company. If you are looking to become a marketing-cloud-consultant, one of the first steps is to take the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam questions. The Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam dumps your knowledge of all things related to marketing and cloud computing. This blog will give you an overview of what this exam entails and how you can prepare for it.