The Amazon DAS-C01 exam is a test designed to test a candidate’s ability to apply a subset of the knowledge and skills required for the operation of an Amazon device and application development stack. The Amazon DAS-C01 exam is one of the most widely recognized and sought-after devices and software testing certification programs for the electronics industry, based on the results of hundreds of thousands of tests in thousands of labs around the world. These tests and thousands of labs use current testing methodologies such as IEC, TUV, UL, JCQE, NIST, and many other standard techniques to measure the effectiveness of hardware, software, and other device certification programs.
What is an Amazon Certification?
An Amazon Certification is a unique type of Amazon Associate that carries out a specific job role and successfully achieves it over a specific period of time. In order to become an amazon certified associate one needs to pass a certification exam that measures the performance of the individual.
The main purpose of Amazon Associates is to bring people to Amazon. It is an affiliate program in which the seller promotes your website by paying you as a referral for each customer that comes to your website from Amazon. But don’t worry, there are more benefits to Amazon Associates. You earn money based on the number of visitors to your website. Then your website is branded with Amazon’s Logo. This gives you brand recognition and credibility.
Top Questions Answers of the DAS-C01 Exam
A financial company hosts a data lake in Amazon S3 and a data warehouse on an Amazon Redshift cluster.
The company uses Amazon QuickSight to build dashboards and wants to secure access from its on-premises Active Directory to Amazon QuickSight.
How should the data be secured?
- Use an Active Directory connector and single sign-on (SSO) in a corporate network
- Use a VPC endpoint to connect to Amazon S3 from Amazon QuickSight and an IAM role to authenticate Amazon
- Establish a secure connection by creating an S3 endpoint to connect Amazon QuickSight and a VPC endpoint to connect to Amazon
- Place Amazon QuickSight and Amazon Redshift in the security group and use an Amazon S3 endpoint to connect Amazon QuickSight to Amazon
A software company hosts an application on AWS, and new features are released weekly. As part of the application testing process, a solution must be developed that analyzes logs from each Amazon EC2 instance to ensure that the application is working as expected after each deployment. The collection and analysis solution should be highly available with the ability to display new information with minimal delays.
Which method should the company use to collect and analyze the logs?
- Enable detailed monitoring on Amazon EC2, use Amazon CloudWatch agent to store logs in Amazon S3, and use Amazon Athena for fast, interactive log
- Use the Amazon Kinesis Producer Library (KPL) agent on Amazon EC2 to collect and send data to Kinesis Data Streams to further push the data to Amazon Elasticsearch Service and visualize using Amazon
- Use the Amazon Kinesis Producer Library (KPL) agent on Amazon EC2 to collect and send data to Kinesis Data Firehose to further push the data to Amazon Elasticsearch Service and
- Use Amazon CloudWatch subscriptions to get access to a real-time feed of logs and have the logs delivered to Amazon Kinesis Data Streams to further push the data to Amazon Elasticsearch Service and Kibana.