Oracle Financials Cloud is a comprehensive cloud solution for financial management, including general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and budgeting. The product consists of the following three components:
1. Oracle Financials Cloud General Ledger – Manages transactions and provides a view into the financial health of your organization
2. Oracle Financials Cloud Accounts Receivable – Collects money from customers and processes payments to vendors
3. Oracle Financials Cloud Accounts Payable – Processes payments from suppliers
This article will provide information about how to use these three components.
Get Free Demo: https://www.certsgrade.com/pdf/1z0-1054-21/
Discover the Value of 1Z0-1054-21 Oracle Financials Cloud General Ledger Exam Dumps
Oracle Financials Cloud General Ledger provides a view into the financial health of your organization. You can see the difference between cash and accrual, monitor accounts receivable and payable, prepare budgets, and more.
In this article, we’ll discuss how to use Oracle Financials Cloud General Ledger. If you want to get a feel for what Oracle Financials Cloud General Ledger is like before diving in, click here.
Know the Meaning and Working of Oracle Financials Cloud Accounts Receivable
Oracle Financials Cloud Accounts Receivable is the component that manages the collection of money from customers. The software allows you to create invoices, process discounts and deductions, and track customer balances. It also includes the following features:
1. Payment of an invoice by credit card
2. Automatic payment reminders
3. Customizable billing cycles
4. Acknowledgment notifications
5. Flexibility to use different currencies for invoices and payments
6. Ability to generate reports on customer payment information
How Do 1Z0-1054-21 Oracle Financials Cloud Questions Dumps Work?
Oracle Financials Cloud Accounts Payable is a module that processes payments from suppliers. One of the main functions is to manage payment requests and process invoices for reimbursement and expenses.
The following are examples of how to use this module:
Process Payment Requests:
* Create a new request by clicking on Payments, then New Request
* Select the appropriate supplier or customer who should receive the funds
* Select the date of payment and whether you would like to pay by invoice or check
* Add any notes as needed
A Brief Introduction to the Account Receivable in Oracle 1Z0-1054-21 Exam
The Accounts Receivable component of Oracle Financials Cloud has many features that can help you improve your collections process. One feature is the ability to automate collection tasks, which helps you reduce the potential for errors. Another feature is the ability to send out reminders to customers who are past their due dates. This gives them a reminder so they know they need to pay you and it also reminds them what will happen if they don’t pay on time.
Another feature of Oracle Financials Cloud Accounts Receivable is the ability to create templates for letters, statements, and invoices. These templates save time because you only have to make changes in one place instead of several places.